From an international perspective the universities in the ěresund region started quite early with bachelor and master programmes in nanoscience and nanotechnology. In September 2002 the first students started an interdisciplinary education in nanotechnology.
Now there are three comprehensive educations in the ěresund region. In the region there are also separate courses in nanoscience and nanotechnology at bachelor, masters and PhD-levels.
● Lund University: Engineering Nanoscience (MSc)
● University of Copenhagen: Nanotechnology (BSc/MSc)
● Technical University of Denmark: Nanotechnology (BSc/MSc)
● Malm÷ University: Introduction to Nanotechnology
● ěresund Study Gateway: Information in Swedish and Danish only